Simplify Your Banking with our Mobile App
NEW APP IS HERE! Please remove the old app once the new one is downloaded as it is no longer active.
Our free mobile banking app is your key to easy financial management. With it, you can conveniently transfer funds, check account balances, view transactions, and more, all from your mobile device.
Access your account information 24/7, anytime, and from anywhere. Whether you need to check your balance, transfer funds, or locate Shared ATMs and branches, our user-friendly app has got you covered.
To start using our Mobile Banking App, make sure you’re enrolled in Online Banking. Enroll now by clicking here and clicking on ‘First Time User’. Enjoy the freedom of banking at your fingertips!
The following Mobile Banking tools may be helpful:
FAQ: Check out our FAQs for questions and answers regarding Educational Community Alliance Credit Union Mobile Banking here.
Download Instructions: Review our download instructions for the Educational Community Alliance Credit Union Mobile Banking App for Apple products (iPhone, iPod, iPad), Android here. Or, click on the appropriate icon below and go right to the app. If you prefer, you can go to the appropriate app store for your device and search for “EducaCU”.
We now offer Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, and Google Pay®! Here’s how you can get set up in 4 easy steps:
1.) Open the app of choice on your eligible mobile device.
2.) Add your EducaCU debit or credit card and follow the instructions.
3.) Follow the instructions to verify your account.
4.) Use your card wherever you see the Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, or Google Pay® logos.
Debit Card Management App
Watch below to learn more about our CardValet app, available in the App Store and Google Play. Just search “CardValet”:
- Card Usage Controls: Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories (like gas, hotels, travel, groceries, and more), transaction types, and geographic locations.
- Card On/Off Setting: When the card is “on,” transactions are allowed and the card can be used. When the card is “off,” no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back “on.” This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card.
- Location-Based Controls: The “My Location” control can restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of each cardholder’s location (using the phone’s GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined (use with caution, since some merchants may process transactions in alternate states).
- Interactive Alerts: CardValet® will send a real-time alert when a card is used when a transaction is approved and exceeds any of the limitations you set, or when a card transaction has been attempted but is declined.
- Financial Features: CardValet® also enables cardholders to conduct limited card-related transactions wherever they are, any time of the day, including balance inquiries and locating ATMs (which may not be all be surcharge-free ATMs).