Home Equity Loans
Educational Community Alliance Credit Union is ready to give your home a makeover with our home equity loans and lines of credit! The home equity loans and lines of credit can be used for many purposes such as putting on a new roof or finally updating the kitchen.
Fixed Home Equity Loan
A lower rate first mortgage or a traditional second mortgage allows homeowners to borrow a lump sum against the equity in the home and repay simple fixed terms.
- Fixed interest rate for the loan period.
- Payments will be on the same day on a monthly basis.
Flexible Home Equity Line-of-Credit Loan
- Our Flexible Plan is a convenient line-of-credit loan.
- Access is possible by simply writing a check.
- The rate of interest is variable, and payments are based on the outstanding loan balance.
Which One is Right for Me?
Review our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) to help answer that question.
How do I apply?
You decide which loan type fits your needs. To apply, simply start by making an appointment with a loan officer. Give us a call at 866-381-2323. We will order a credit check, title work & appraisal. Within 7 to 14 days all of the appropriate steps should be completed and within 7 to 14 days all of the appropriate steps should be completed and we will be ready to close! . To get an idea of loan payments, use the Loan Cost calculator above.