VIRTUAL 87th Annual Meeting of Educational Community Alliance Credit Union
Saturday – April 17, 2021 at 9:00am
Things you’ll need to participate in the Live Online Meeting:
1) Member/Account number and last 4 digits of your social security number (SSN)
2) Internet connection through any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer)
3) Each Member must sign in separately with a unique member/account number to be counted.
All primary members, 18 or older, must log in separately from any device which has an internet connection. If you and another member of your household both have individual accounts, you need to log in on separate devices with your unique account numbers and the last four digits of your SSN.
Go to https://cuballot.com/educacu-meeting Saturday, April 17th at 9:00 a.m. We will begin once we confirm that we have a quorum. Members will not have microphone access.
During the Meeting
- You will be prompted on-screen when to vote and have 30 seconds to respond for results to be tallied.
- You can make a motion or second a motion by taping the pop-up button. The moderator will capture the results for the minutes and forward them to one of the online facilitators to announce live.
- Anything entered in the Comment section will become part of the meeting minutes. Please do not use the Comment section for posting personal comments or questions. Contact us separately.
- On the right side of your screen during the meeting presentation, you will see: