TEST – Checking
STARTING JULY 1ST – 2 CHECKING ACCOUNT OPTIONS!
We invite you to compare the features of your current checking account to the value offered by our 5+ 5 Ultimate Rewards Checking.
|Do This Each Month||Earn Ultimate Rewards|
Learn more about each of our Checking Account options below.
NEW Effective 7/1/2021
Your 5 + 5 Ultimate Rewards Checking Account will earn dividends and include the following services:
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Recovery covering all types of identity theft for you and your qualified family members
- Free bonus 50 pack of generic checks with paid check order (1 per year)
- Free cashier’s checks (2 per month)
- Access to Identity Monitoring Services with Alerts*:
- Credit Monitoring – provides alerts for credit inquiries, new credit lines, address changes, and more.
- Credit Score – tracked on a timeline so you can see unexpected changes that might indicate identity theft
- Dark Web Monitoring – alerts you if your personal information has been compromised on the Dark Web
- Mobile Phone Coverage** — provides insurance coverage up to $500 minus a $50 deductible for your device’s repairs or replacement due to accidental damage, mechanical failure, or theft
To learn more about your new identity protection services and mobile phone coverage, visit www.educacu.nxgstrategies.com.
Earn Additional Ultimate Rewards
Do this monthly: To receive the additional rewards offered by Ultimate Rewards Checking, you must meet the following qualifications during each monthly statement cycle:
- Set up and receive one direct deposit
- Authorize and receive one automatic payment from your checking account (i.e. ACH or Bill Payer 24)
- Enroll and receive Electronic Statements (valid e-mail address is required)
- Make a minimum of 10 debit card purchases with the Debit Card. (This card provides all the features of our ATM Card; but can make purchases of goods and services at any merchant who accepts MasterCard).
If you do not meet all of the qualifications during a monthly statement cycle, your Ultimate Rewards Checking account will still earn the declared dividend rate, instead of the high dividend rate. Remember, you have the opportunity to qualify for the Ultimate Rewards each monthly statement cycle.
Earn the following additional rewards by meeting all the qualifications during a monthly statement cycle:
- Waived $5.00 monthly maintenance fee
- Refunded ATM fees at month-end when exceeding the basic free 8 ATM transactions. (unlimited)
- Free debit card replacement (1 per year upon request)
- Earn 50% off of wire service fee
- Earn higher dividend for balances up to $5,000
*MONITORING SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO THE PRIMARY ACCOUNT HOLDER ON AN ENTITLED BASIS AND REQUIRE CONSUMER ACTIVATION. For additional details about the services, including terms, conditions, and limitations, please visit www.educacu.nxgstrategies.com .
** Certain terms, conditions, and limitations apply to Mobile Phone Coverage, so it is important that you carefully review the “Electronic Device Protection Policy Summary – Terms and Conditions” at www.educacu.nxgstrategies.com
Basic Checking provides features without dividends or monthly maintenance fee. No minimum balance.
Other services available:
- Free online bill pay with Bill Payer 24
- Overdraft protection availability (restrictions may apply)
- Direct Deposit
Don’t delay, open your Educational Community Alliance Credit Union Checking today!
Already have an Educational Community Alliance Credit Union Checking account? Order checks here!