VIRTUAL 86th Annual Meeting of Educational Community Alliance Credit Union
Saturday, October 10, 2020 from 9 to 10 a.m.
Things you’ll need to participate in the Live Online Meeting:
1) Member/Account number and last 4 digits of your social security number (SSN)
2) Internet connection through any device (smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer)
3) Each Member must sign in separately with a unique member/account number to be counted.
All primary members, 18 or older, must log in separately from any device which has an internet connection. If you and another member of your household both have individual accounts, you need to log in on separate devices with your unique account numbers and the last four digits of your SSN.
Go to www.CUballot.com/Educacu-meeting-live Saturday, October 10th at 9:00 a.m. We will begin once we confirm that we have a quorum. Members will not have microphone access.
During the Meeting
- You will be prompted on-screen when to vote and have 30 seconds to respond for results to be tallied.
- You can make a motion or second a motion by typing motion or second in the Comment section. The moderator will capture the results for the minutes and forward them to one of the online facilitators to announce live.
- Anything entered in the Comment section will become part of the meeting minutes. Please do not use the Comment section for posting personal comments or questions. Contact us separately.
- On the right side of your screen during the meeting presentation, you will see:
- Cybersecurity Tips & Resources referenced in the meeting (provided by the Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency – CISA):
- Cybersecurity at Work Tip Sheet
- Cybersecurity While Traveling Tip Sheet
- Identity Theft & Internet Scams Tip Sheet
- E-Skimming Tip Sheet
- Internet of Things Tip Sheet
- Multi-factor Authentication Tip Sheet
- Online Privacy Tip Sheet
- Passwords Tip Sheet
- Phishing Tip Sheet
- Protecting Your Digital Home Tip Sheet
- Social Media Cybersecurity Tip Sheet